Thursday, January 1, 2015

Smile!

TSOLCameraStandUpwm

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the January Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called camera2stamp. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

For my first card I created a Stand Ups Card using the Sizzix Royal Labels Pop Up Card Framelits. Besides using the Camera2love stamp set I used the coordinating die instead.

TSOLCameraStandUp2wm

Here is a different view of my card so you can see how it pops up!

TSOLCameraStandUp3wm

Here is my card again … this time closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLSayCheesewm

For my second card today, I used the Playful Triple Flip-its Card.

TSOLSayCheese2wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card. I added a sentiment to the middle panel and left the rest blank so I could access the website.
- TSOLFocusCamerawm

For my final card for today I have another card I created.

Stamps: Camera2Love – The Stamps of Life
Dies: Sizzix Royal Label Stamp-Ups Card; Sizzix Royal Label Framelits; Sizzix Playful Triple Flip-its card; MFT Die-namics; Camera2Love – Sizzix; 
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ooooooh - what a fun stamp and die set! Looking forward to my envelope getting here so I can play too. LOVE the cards you made - and that patterned paper is perfect!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving each of these camera inspired creations