Friday, September 19, 2014

You Rock!

JukeboxPopUp1wm

Hi everyone,

It's my DH's birthday in a couple of days time and this is the card I created for him. He loves playing his 7 inch records on his Juke Box, so when I found this die recently in my favorite local craft store I knew I had to use it to make a card for him.

JukeboxPopUpwm

Of course as I love making pop up cards I used the Lucy Label Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

The Juke Box is a new Sizzix Thinlits set which comes with the jukebox, record and music. The sentiment was computer generated.

JukeboxPopUp3wm

Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up part of this card a little easier.

JukeboxPopUp2wm

For the front of my card I used the Sizzix Retro Sign die and the record background is a Darice Embossing Folder. I inked up the records on the embossing folder before I put it through my die cutting machine.


Stamps: You Rock – Starving Artistamp
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Yellow; Citrus DP – DCWV
Dies: Lucy Label Pop Up – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Sizzix Jukebox & Music Thinlits; Sizzix Retro Signs Original
Other: Black Ink; Darice Record Embossing Folder; Rhinestones; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely a rock star of a card