Monday, August 25, 2014

Maki A Wish

SugarPeaRice2wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am playing with a new stamp set I purchased last month from Sugar Pea Designs … they have some fun designs and I finally got around to ordering a few sets.

For my card today I used the cute Rice Rice Baby stamp set to create an Accordion Card. Of course I used the Circle Accordion die designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs’'.

SugarPeaRicewm

Here is a front view of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Rice Rice Baby – Sugar Pea Designs
Paper: White; Black; Red
Dies: Circle Accordion Card; Square with Circle Frame Edges; Lots of Pops Pop Up – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

great play on words...cute one