Monday, August 11, 2014

Ahoy!

IMG_7169

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I created which is a different style of Stand Up Card. Karen Aicken posted a tutorial on how to create this style of card a few weeks ago over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

IMG_7167

The size of my card is slightly different to Karen’s as I used the Australian card size when making this … it meant I was able to use Elizabeth Crafts Designs Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper Die in the centre portion of my card.

The image used for my card are from Penny Black.

IMG_7166

Here is my card when the top stand up part of the card is open, I added some more designer paper and a sentiment and the cute dog which were both from the same stamp set.

Stamps: Ahoy Stamp Set – Penny Black
Paper: White; Red; Navy; Anchored DP - Authentique
Dies: Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Sea Charms – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So very pretty!!!Love it!!!!

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Adorable card! Love everything about it!

Karen Aicken said...

Another wonderful Stand-Up Card - SO cute!
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

thats' a cool fancy fold...sweet one