Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Friend Is …

IMG_7173

 Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Centre Step Card I created. It seems a long time since I have made one of these styles of cards, so I decided to get my die out and play.

I used the Penny Black stamp A Friend Is, which I purchased recently.

IMG_7174

Here is a side on view of my card so that you can see the folds a little better. The sentiment at the top of the card also comes with the stamp so I decided to add that too.

IMG_7168

Here is the inside of my card. I used a couple of Simon Says Stamp stamp sets and a die set to decorate the inside of my card.

Stamps: A Friend Is – Penny Black; Birthday Messages; You Are Pawesome – Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White; Pink; Bow & Arrow DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card 1 Die; W Plus 9 X0X0X0 Die; Cat & Dog Pawesome Die – Simon Says Stamp; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Very pretty!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Woot! You know I love dog cards. :-) So cute, with the Center Step card. Love the words inside as well.
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous dog step card