Monday, July 7, 2014

More Strawberries 2 Stamp

TSOLTripleSweetStraw-wm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today…. more strawberries2stamp;

Today I am featuring cards using the morestrawberries2stamp and strawberries2stamp stamp sets. This stamp set coordinates with strawberries2stamp and the matching die set which were this months club stamp set and die hard club set. If you aren’t a member of the die hard club you will need to wait til the 21st July before you can order the coordinating die set.

For my first card today I have used the morestrawberries2stamp stamp set along with the Sizzix Triple Fancy Label Flip-its Framelits set. For the flower on this card I used the Sizzix Circles & Tags Framelits set.

TSOLTripleSweetStraw2-wm

Here is a view of the ‘flip’ side of my card. I have left the centre panel on the back blank so that I can write a message to whoever I decided to give this to.

TSOLBerrySorry-wm

For my second card today I have created another flip-its card this time using the Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Card Die Set. To decorate my card I used the morestrawberries2stamp and strawberries2stamp stamp sets along with the coordinating die set.

TSOLBerrySorry2-wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card, I added a sentiment from the morestrawberries2stamp stamp set.

TSOLJarStraw-wm

And finally for my last card today I used the morestrawberries2stamp stamp set and placed them inside a jar. The jar is from the Sizzix Jar Framelits die set with stamps. The striped patterns on the strawberries are from one of the strawberry stamps in the morestrawberries2stamp set.

Stamps: strawberries2stamp; morestrawberries2stamp – The Stamps of Life; Sizzix Jar Set
Paper: White; Cream; Red; Green; Pink Stripe DP – Bella; Blue/Red Stripe DP – Kaisercraft; Strawberry DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Red; Ink; Green Ink; TSOL Strawberry Dies; Sizzix Jar Framelits; Sizzix Triple Fancy Label Flip-its; Sizzix Elegant Flip-its; Sizzix Circles & Tags Set; Elizabeth Craft Designs Red/Gold Glitter Dots; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Super "Sweet"! Love the detailing in the leaves.

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - I love all three of these SWEET cards. Berry, Berry Nice.
;-)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Live them all. Have been wanting the triple swing card. Now I want the jar....something to think about since your cards are so strawberry sweet!

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfectly deeeeelish