Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hello Friend

TSOLElegantPenguinBday-wm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today…. patterns4airballoons; elegant2stamp and treats2give.

Today I am featuring cards using the elegant2stamp stamp set.This stamp set coordinates with the new  Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Card Die Set and the Sizzix Elegant Labels Framelits set.

For my card above I used the new Sizzix Elegant Flip-its die set along with the elegant2stamp and Penguins4Christmas to create a birthday card.

TSOLElegantPenguinBday2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card.

TSOLElegantThanks-wm

For my second card today I have again used the Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Framelits die (love creating flip-its cards) with the elegant2stamp stamp set to create a Thank You card.

TSOLElegantThanks2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, for this card I kept the label blank other than adding the dot background on the top label so that this piece could be used to write on.

TSOLElegantHelloFriend-wm

For my final card today I used the elegant2stamp stamp set and used two of the labels that come in the Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Framelits set to create a card. I have also used the new Elegant Embossing Folder, after embossing my cream card I used a sponging block to add the pink ink over the raised areas.  

Stamps: elegant2stamp; penguins4christmas – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Green; Pink; Brown; Designer Papers
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; Red Ink; Sizzix Elegant Flip-its Framelits; Elegant Embossing Folder; Red Rhinestones; Clear Rhinestones; Pink Button; Brown Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous flip cards...the first gave me a smile and it made me think of Bertie