Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Stamps of Life March Club Set Release

TSOLCrazyCircleflipits-wm_thumb[3]

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the March Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called Crazy4daisies. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

This set is such a fun stamp set and contains two daisy stamps ,.. one large and one smaller. It petals for each of the daisies in a fun polka dot pattern and also a solid petal; two tiny daisies and a number of sentiments.

TSOLCrazyCircleflipits2-wm_thumb[2]

For my first card today I used the smaller of the daisies and the polka dot petal to create a flip-its card. This card is made using the Sizzix Circle Flip-Its #2 Framelits set.

On the “flip” side of the centre panel I added a birthday greeting and the tiny daisy.

TSOLCrazyHello-wm_thumb[2]

For my second card today I used the larger daisy die to die cut my orange card so part of the flower is cut off. I used the Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard Dots, Zigzags Embossing Folder. I stamped the smaller daisy onto white card and then used the smaller die to die cut it and added the daisy to the centre of the larger daisy cut out.

 TSOLThanksBunch-wm_thumb[2]

For my final card today I have used the larger daisy again to create a thank you card.

Stamps: Crazy4Daises – The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; TSOL Crazy4Daisies Die set; Sizzix/Stephanie Barnard Dots, Zigzags Embossing Folder; Sizzix Circle Flip its #2 Framelits; Foam Tape;  Copics

#aa-owl-signature