Friday, March 14, 2014

Live In The Moment

CuckooAccordion2-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another accordion card to share with you using the Circle Accordion Card Die set designed by Karen Burniston’s for Elizabeth Crafts Designs.

I used a stamp set from Hero Arts called Cuckoo.

On the left hand panel I used the large accordion base die to emboss the dashes around the frame and then sponged these using black ink. For the right hand panel I die cut a panel using designer paper and adhered it to the base panel.

CuckooAccordion-wm

Here is a view of the front of my card when the card is closed. I used the Circle Frame Edges to decorate the front of my card.

Stamps: Cuckoo Stamp Set – Hero Arts
Paper: White; Black; Rust; Steampunk Spells – Graphic 45
Pop It Ups Dies: Circle Accordion Card; Circle Frame Edges – Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool design.....I like the cirle...very versatile

Karen B said...

I am loving the color scheme of this card, Frances. Really cool papers and theme.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful color scheme & that pattern paper is perfect for that sentiment.