Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Flying By….

CCEE1401-Teddy-wm

Hi everyone,
It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. After a couple of weeks break we are all ready to get into another year of fun challenges. Hosting our challenges for January is Sabrina Friel.

For our first challenge for the year Sabrina has us on a Teddy Bears Picnic …. A party with a twist to celebrate the New Year. Bring your teddy bear along, but you must include something old and something new, and tell us what they are.

For my card today I decided to dig into my teddy stash and pull out an older one, this cutie is from Judikins and I have had it for years so I guess that is my something old Winking smile. For something new I decided to use one of my new Sizzix Flip-its Framelits dies, this is the first time I have used it and only got it a few weeks ago.

CCEE1401-Teddy2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card, you can see the teddy a lot better now. The sentiment is a wooden stamp I have also had for years, which I cut apart a little so it would fit on the front and back of the centre panels.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Bear With Balloons – Judikins; Just Flying By…. – Darcies
Paper: White; Blue; Orange; Let’s Fly Away DP – Quick Cards
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Square Flip-Its Card #2 Framelits; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

That teddy is so cute, wonderful coloring too.

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, Frances....your card just made me happy! What a bright bit of cheer! Cute as can be!

Lois said...

Frances, this is just adorable. I like that cloud DP on the right side of your flip card. The perfect background for that high-flying teddy bear!

Sabrina said...

That little bear is just darling. OK - I know koalas aren't bears, but I have to say that I think there's a hint of koala about this sweet little bear. He also makes me think of Winnie the Pooh with all those balloons and the clouds - what a darling, happy card this is.

Sabrina said...

That little bear is just darling. OK - I know koalas aren't bears, but I have to say that I think there's a hint of koala about this sweet little bear. He also makes me think of Winnie the Pooh with all those balloons and the clouds - what a darling, happy card this is.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

that bear is the cutest, and what a fun card with the new die cut!! Great job!

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, TOTALLY adorable.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

way too cute