Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Birthday

CCEE1404Flowers-wm

Hi everyone,


It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog.  Sabina Friel our challenge hostess for January continues to deliver us some fun challenges.

This week Sabrina has challenged us to Bring some colour to January with some bright flowers.

For my card this week I used Stampavie’s Lily & Milo For You stamp. On the background of my card I have layered the MFT Die-namics Triangle Screen in black and pink.

CCEE1404Flowers2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I used the Triangle Screen die again for the bottom of my card and added a sentiment from Hero Arts.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kathy Bradley
  • Lois Bak
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Shirley Quarry
  • Vicky Gould
  •  

    Stamps: Lily & Milo For You – Stampavie; Yummy Treats – Hero Arts
    Paper: White; Pink; Black
    Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Triangle Screen; PTI Birthday Trio Die; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    6 comments:

    raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

    Wonderful coloring & color scheme. That triangle screen sure is pretty.

    Vicky Gould said...

    Way to go with another cutie, Frances. Love the card and the verse!

    Sabrina said...

    How sweet! I love the triangle background to your sweet image, and the way the happy stamped on that panel is picked up by the sentiment inside. Milo's got the right idea bringing flowers along!!

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    that image is just darling, Frances. I love the bright pink you added, and the sentiment is wonderful!!

    Lois said...

    A very "happy" card!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    such a sweet image....and sentiment