Saturday, November 9, 2013

Santa’s Coming Tonight!

CCDesigns-SantaComing-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week our challenge hostess Anja de Regt continues to bring us a fun challenge.

For our challenge this week Anja has asked us to “Let’s frame it”. Put or use a frame on your card in whatever way you like!

For my card this week I decided to play with a couple of new toys. First up I wanted to play with this cute CC Designs stamp Roberto’s Rascals Santa’s Coming Tonight. These stamps so remind me of my Grandson!

For the frame I used two new Die-namics from MFT Stamps … the Joy Photo Card Frame and the Merry Photo Card Frame. The Joy frame is portrait style and the Merry is landscape style … as my image was portrait and I wanted to have the frame say Merry not Joy I cut the Joy off the Joy frame and added the Merry behind the frame.

CCDesigns-SantaComing2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Roberto’s Rascals Santa’s Coming Tonight – CC Designs; Instant Photo Holidays – Papertrey Ink
Paper: White; Red; Green
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Joy Photo Card Frame; MFT Die-namics Merry Photo Card Frame; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely fabulous, Frances! Great coloring. Beautifully done!

*Vicki* said...

Frances, your card is absolutely darling! :) Love your image and your stunning creation here!! That die cut frame is awesome too!! HUGS

Bridget said...

Love everything about this card...image, coloring, papers!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of that frame die