Sunday, November 10, 2013

Merry Christmas

SnowglobePNC-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have another Christmas card which of course is also a Pop N Cuts card to share with you.

SnowglobePNC1-wm

For the front of my card I used a new embossing folder from Couture Creations called Christmas Lyrics. I used my brayer to apply ink to the inside of the embossing folder before embossing my card.

SnowglobePNC2-wm

To create my pop n cuts card I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts A2 card base along with the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Funky Label Insert. You can’t see the insert as it is covered by the snow globe.

SnowglobePNC4-wm

Here is a close up of the snow globe section of my card. The snow globe is from MFT Stamps and the cute little Santa is another of the cute Roberto’s Rascal stamps from CC Designs called Henry Claus.

SnowglobePNC3-wm

Here is one more look at the inside of my card. I have used the Memory Box Pine Needle Border along the top and bottom edge and also added the die cut Merry Christmas

Stamps: Roberto’s Rascals Henry Claus – CC Designs
Paper: White; Red; Blue; Green; DP
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts A2 Card Base; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Funky Label Insert; Memory Box Pine Needle Border; MFT Die-namics Christmas Greetings; MFT Die-namics Snow Globe; MFT Die-namics Snow Drifts; MFT Die-namics Tree Lines; Papertrey Ink Holly Jolly Die; Couture Creations Christmas Lyrics Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable.....am jealous of the smooth inking you achieved on the front...whenever I try that method my ink looks totally washed out and I give up....lol

Karen Aicken said...

Love this card! Your inking of the embossing folder turned out fabulous, and that CUTE little Santa helper is adorable paired with the snow globe. Too cute!
Cheers
Karen

Helen said...

Another fabulous card! I was so excited to see you're joining TSOL!!! Can't wait to see your creations!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

What a cute card, oh that snow globe! Great texture in the snow & awesome job coloring.