Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just Sittin’ Here …

C4C214-ThinkingYou-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Our challenge hostess for November Anja, finishes off the month with another fun challenges.

This week we were asked to create Thinking of You cards.

For my card I created a scene using Magnolia stamps and some MFT Die-namics. I have been meaning to use these stamps for a while and finally got around to using them Smile.

C4C214-ThinkingYou2-wm

For the inside of my card I used another sentiment and a few more MFT Die-namics.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Stamps: Tilda with Ponytail; Tilda’s Summer Car – Magnolia Stamps; Any Time Sentiments – Impression Obsession
Paper: white; Red; Grey; Green; Down By The Shore DP – Fancy Pants
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Tree Lines; MFT Die-namics Hit The Road; MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio; MFT Die-namics World Traveller; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Cute card, especially with your MFT die cuts.

Betty Wright said...

This is too precious, Frances! Love the design and dimension!

Karen Aicken said...

Awwww - what a perfect stamp for the sentiment. I'm going to have to stop checking your blog, because every time I see a die you use it goes on my Wish List. My HUGE, ever-growing Wish List! :-) You are just so inspiring.
Cheers
Karen A

Queen Mary said...

Lovely card Frances and the inside is perfect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That is so adorable! I have to make a scene with my Magnolia car as well.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cute is this....love it

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this card. The inside is especially cute!