Monday, September 2, 2013

Thomas Kinkade … Dogwood Chapel

CHFDogwoodChapel-Triple-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s the first CHF non challenge week of the month which means that this week is Thomas Kinkade week where each of the CHF Design Team will be featuring one of the Thomas Kinkade stamps on their blogs. You will need to keep an eye on the CHF DT’s blogs during this week as we won’t all be posting on the same day, but rather on a day that suits us depending on what other stuff we have to blog that week.

For my card today I have used Thomas Kinkade’s Dogwood Chapel which is available in the Cornish Heritage Farms online store.

This year I have been trying to use a different technique each month during Thomas Kinkade week and this time round I used the Triple Time Stamping Technique. For this technique you need to cut your all your layers first, including the matting layers and then position the white pieces as they would go when the card is completed and stamp your image. Then for my card today I then colored my image using copics, matted each layer and it’s done

 

Stamps: Thomas Kinkade Dogwood Chapel – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; Orange
Other: Black Ink; Copics.

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!Love the stamp,great stamp...

Joanne (jojot) said...

one of the most fab TK cards ever....wowza