Sunday, September 8, 2013

Perk Up!

TSG-PerkUp-wm
Hi everyone,
My card today is a Flip It card using the Sizzix Flip it dies, it seems a while since I have played with these dies as I have been busy playing with other dies … so I thought it was about time I used one Smile.
To decorate my card I used stamps from the Perk Up stamp set from There She Goes, love the cute little face on the coffee cup. It reminds me of a set a friend gave to me a few years back.
TSG-PerkUp2-wm
Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card,  as you can see I added a sentiment from the stamp set.
Stamps: Perk Up – There She Goes
Paper: White; Pink; Brown; Kissing Booth DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Fancy Labels Flip It Die; Sizzix Fancy Labels Framelits set; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is darling! I love the saying on the inside!