Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pack Your Bags!

Riley1713-Vacation-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is Jovita Torres.

Jovita has challenged us this week to  use the theme Vacation when we create our card/project.

Riley1713-Vacation1-wm

For my card this week I used Welcome to Las Vegas Riley …. this is a place I would  think a lot of people would like to spend their holidays!

Riley1713-Vacation2-wm

Of course being a vacation theme, I couldn’t miss the chance of playing with my Sizzix Suitcase Pop N Cuts insert to create a pop up card. I also used the Sizzix Suitcase Bigz Die to create the detailed suitcase over the Pop N Cuts Insert.

Riley1713-Vacation3-wm

Here is one more view of the inside of my card.

Riley1713-Vacation4-wm

Here is a close up so you can see the sentiment I added to the bottom flap. The sentiment is one of Riley and Company’s Funny Bones sayings … this one is I Wanted to Go Camping. I can sooooooo relate to that sentiment … give me a hotel anytime over a tent hehe!

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1713. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Welcome to Las Vegas Riley; I Wanted to Go Camping Funny Bones Sentiment -  Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Green; Road Trip DP – Prima
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base Die; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Suitcase Insert; Sizzix Suitcase Bigz Die; Sizzix Wavy Labels Framelits; MFT Die-namics Squiggle Border; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Karen B said...

Fabulous! I love how you styled the suitcase and showed off those adorable stamps. The sentiment inside the card is my kind of camping! Love it!

Connie Mercer said...

I took a classs with karen and loving making these. This one is darling.Looks awesome:)

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card, that's my kind of sentiment.

Joanne (jojot) said...

how cool is this