Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty-PopUpBookCard-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have been playing with a new (to me) type of construction card. This one is called a Pop Up Book Card. Above is the front of my card …. I used an older stamp set called Once Upon A Wall from Clear Dollar Stamps.

Humpty-PopUpBookCard2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … again the stamps are from the Once Upon A Wall stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. To create my card I used a template I found on Bente’s Blog, her template is in centimetres and is a little smaller than another template I found which is in inches but it ended up being 6 x 6 which was pretty large.

Stamps: Once Upon A Wall - Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper: White; Yellow; Blue; Hootenanny DP – My Mind’s Eye; Over The Rainbow DP – Pebbles Inc
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge; MFT Die-namics Oval Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Red Ribbon; Yellow Buttons; Red Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics


#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

The card is wonderful and absolutly lovely - I love it......
Ilse (thera)

Sarah Gough said...

Very cool!! Thanks for the link to the tute.

Mary Ann said...

This card is SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love your design,Awesome image!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun and fabulous