Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday

StampendousSassyBirthday-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today I am sharing a card I created using my new Simon Says Stamps Square Trio Die … love how many options I have using this die. The sentiment in the centre panel is from the coordinating stamp set called Square Sayings.

The two silhouette girls are from an older Stampendous set called Sassy Silhouettes.

StampendousSassyBirthday2-w

Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment and also another of the silhouette girls.

Stamps: Sassy Silhouettes – Stampendous; Square Sayings – Simon Says Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Pink
Other: Black Ink; Simon Says Stamps Square Trio Die; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Ribbon; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

how sweet...love the small silhouettes

Joanne (jojot) said...

you remeinded me that I have a three circle die from MFT I have not yet used.....love the sweet silhouettes on this one