Thursday, May 2, 2013

MFTeaser Day 2

MFTDandelionWishes-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 2 of the MFTeasers in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this month. The new products will be available on Tuesday 7th May at 10 PM in the MFT Boutique.

For my card today I have used the Mona Pendleton Design Dandelion Wishes stamp set and the Mona Pendleton Design Die-namics Stems & Toppers set.

I have also used the Mona Pendleton Design Distressed Background Blocks set to create the background on the Red Hot cardstock using Red Hot Ink. This was layered using Steel Blue cardstock and then the Kraft card base.

MFTDandelionWishes3-wm

The layout of my card uses one of the Blueprint 3 sketches and the Die-namics Blueprints 3 set. I also used the Die-namics Chicken Wire Background over the rounded panel from the Die-namics Blueprints 3 set. The Chicken wire was sponged with Kraft ink before adhering it to the rounded panel so it was a little darker.

I added a Red Hot Button and Hemp Cord over the bow on the lower right hand side of my card.

The Dandelions were stamped onto Smooth White card using Kraft ink, Red Hot Ink and Factory Green ink.

MFTDandelionWishes2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used Kraft ink, Red Hot Ink and Factory Green ink for my flower. I used Steel Blue ink for my sentiment.

Here are the MFT products that I used on my projects today. Please note that the links to any of the new release products won’t work until they are released by MFT Stamps on the 7th May.

 

TeaserTime_FullSize

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has stamped for this release.  You'll also read about some HUGE prizes being given away this week during Teaser Time that you won't want to miss.  ;)  Go read all the details HERE.

Stamps: Mona Pendleton Design Dandelion Wishes; Mona Pendleton Distressed Background Blocks – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White Card; Red Hot Card; Kraft Card; Steel Blue Card – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Blueprints 3; Chicken Wire; Dandelion Stams & Toppers – MFT Stamps
Other: Red Hot Ink (MFT); Kraft Ink (MFT); Steel Blue Ink (MFT); Factory Green Ink (MFT); Red Hot Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT); Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

20 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

fabulous card design, I love it.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! Love the dandelion set! It's a must-have!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Frances! I love the dandelions stamped using red ink! They look gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tracey said...

The chicken wire and that cute bow - I love it!!

Craftyfield said...

Love the first card (thank you Blueprint !) but the simplicity of the second shows the stamped dandelion to its best.

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo.

wendy said...

pretty cards Frances, col layout design!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty cards.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous GF!

Alina said...

beautiful!

Elle said...

I love the red against the kraft paper. What a perfect choice.

Gypsy 2 said...

Love the simple style of your second card Frances.This is only day 2 of what is already a fabulous release.
Keep it coming.

Amy said...

Love the colors!!!! Awesome

stampingbowd said...

so pretty! Love the flowers in front of the chicken wire. The chicken wire gives such a fun background!

JessicaK said...

Just gorgeous

Tammy H said...

Kraft and red have long been a favorite combo of mine but the addition of the grey is amazing. Never would of thought of it. Thanks for the idea.

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ers!!!!

Golda said...

This is fantastic! Definitely a WOW card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

great color combo.....fab blooms

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I love the colors that you used!