Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday

C4C177-TreeHouse-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week it is my turn to hostess the challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a Crazy Sketch Challenge … here’s the sketch for this week. Hope you have fun with it!

C4C177-Sketch

For my card this week I decided to use another Lili of the Valley stamp I have in my stash and haven’t used to create this birthday card. Love this image!

C4C177-TreeHouse2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used two of the sentiments from MFT Stamps Birthday Sentiment stamp set which is this month’s Triple Scoop set .. I am loving this new stamp set and think I will be using it a lot!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Tree House; Happy Circular Sentiments – Lili of the Valley; Birthday Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Blu Raspberry (MFT); Boy Crazy DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; Buttons; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Silli said...

so sweet Frances, love the image...Love the papers too... Happy weekend... xoxo

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute. Great job with the sketch. Love the inside too!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet image....great sketch, Hoots