Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Color-Bleed-Birthday-wm

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago a few stamping friends got together for our first stamp club for the year. Our project this time round was to play with our copic markers to create the Color Bleed Grid Technique.

For my card I used Copic markers B04; YG23; BG49 and BG34 to create the Grid. After creating the Color Bleed Grid I used black ink and a Wordsworth Flower stamp to create my card.

Stamps: Flower – Wordsworth Stamps; Sentiment – PTI
Paper: White; Blue
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Copic Blending Solution; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I like this idea!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...I am going to have to try this...it is so artistic and gorgeous...your colors were nice and vibrant too

Karen Motz said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love that effect. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

g said...

just amazing! what a cool background & lovely image!!

Silli said...

wow, wow, wow!!!!