Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

Alota96 OwlOrnament wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog, this time round it is my turn to host the challenge.

Our challenge this week is Christmas Ornaments …. Create something Christmas Ornament related it can be a card or a 3 D project.

While I was out shopping recently I found a bauble which you are supposed to put a photo of someone inside which I thought would be fun to use for this challenge. I used two of Alota Rubber Stamps new owl stamps to decorate my bauble. The one in the photo above is Owl #8, I just love these sweet owls and can’t wait to have this hanging on my Christmas tree this year.

Alota96 OwlOrnament2 wm

This is the other side of my bauble so rather than put the same owl I decided to use Owl #2 this time round. I have also added some tiny glass beads to the inside of each side of the bauble.

On the outside of my bauble I decorated it with a paper bow and snowflake buttons.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th December to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

 

Stamps: Owl #2; Owl #8 – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Plastic Bauble; Glass Beads; Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Dainty Bow; Snowflake Button; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty...

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my...the ornament is tooooooo cute for words..love it!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh SWEET!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a cool ornament....very creative