Monday, November 5, 2012

Santa Baby!

SSSC170 Santa Baby wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you all today. This one uses the Kraftin’ Kimmies Stamp Santa Baby stamp set. I used a recent Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (SSSC170) for the layout of my card.

SSSC170 Santa Baby2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment which comes with the Santa Baby stamp set.

Stamps: Santa Baby – Kraftin Kimmies Stamps; Sentiments outside – EK Success
Paper: White; Red; Green; Aspen Frost DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Holly Embellishment; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

2 FUN!!~

Cheryl First said...

How fun this is! Your work always puts a smile on my face! :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Patti J said...

What an adorable card! Love that image, and the traditional Christmas colors just make me SO happy! Thanks for sharing :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is thiis one...love the holly leaves