Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet My Granddaughter!

SONY DSC

Hi everyone,

Some of you already know this as I announced it on Facebook earlier today. But for those of you who don’t have Facebook and because I did it when my Grandson was born I wanted to add it to my blog too.

I am excited to announce that my Granddaughter Hayley Julia Sisson was born earlier today at 12 noon Monday 5th November. She weighed in at 3690 grams (that’s 8.13506 pounds)  . Hayley and I now share a middle name which was also my Grandmothers name, so I am  excited that she has it too Smile.

SONY DSC

Isn’t she gorgeous!!! These photos were taken this afternoon on our first visit to the hospital. We had to take her brother William up to meet his little sister.

MFT HayleyBanner wm

Some of you who follow my blog probably saw a banner that I created last Tuesday for last month’s MFT Stamps Creative Challenge which was banners. Well as I mentioned in the blog post, they hadn’t decided on a name and the name I used was on the short list, well I knew it probably wouldn’t be her name but as I had only temporarily adhered the letters onto the banner I was able to quickly change it to the right name while my Grandson was having his afternoon nap. At the time I don’t think this name was even in the running LOL!

Anyway I love the name Hayley, I am sure it will fit my Granddaughter perfectly!

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

FANTASTIC news she is cute.

Hey she could have waited one more day and it would have been on "N (my dh)" birthday .
Hope both are doing well

Eva said...

Frances, big CONGRATULATIONS to your family....what a sweet little baby!!! Enjoy every minute with her and big hugs to you!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances she is PERFECT!! Life doesn't get any better then this!!~
2 BEAUTIFUL Grandchildren!!~

Cheryl First said...

Awww.what a sweet, sweet gift! Congratulations, Frances & family! :0)


((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Danni said...

Congrats! She's precious!

nwilliams6 said...

How precious! Look at that hair. What a fun treat for you - I am soooo looking forward to grandchildren!

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a beauty.....congrats, Gramma.....and that banner is the perfect 'hello' to your dear sweet granddaughter.....enjoy