Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!

C4C164 Carousel wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Joycelyn Pelkey continues to bring us this month’s challenges.

Our challenge this week is …. PUT A BOW ON IT!

For my card this week I used La La Land Crafts Carousel Horse & Heart Balloon Marci to create a birthday card. At the top right hand side of my card I added a big bow using grosgrain ribbon.

C4C164 Carousel2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX for my sentiment.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Carousel Horse; Heart Balloon Marci – La La Land Crafts; Greetings Birthday – Kaszazz; Script Essential Expressions (Happy Birthday) – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Blue; Pink; So Happy Together DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax; MFT Die-namics Lead The Way; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Love the sentiment. Caroline xxx

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a sweet card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just beyond precious...wow

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so PRETTY!~