Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Talk Like A Pirate

Pirate FlipIt wm
Ahoy me maties,
In case you don’t know today (19th September) is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Fortunately this year my daughter reminded me of this a little while ago so I was able to create a pirate blog for my blog today.
My card uses the Sizzix Flip It Circle die …. I love using these dies along with a stamp set I purchased some time back from  Darcie’s … Shiver Me Timbers. Have you ever seen a pirate snowman???? what fun!
Pirate FlipIt2 wm
Here is the flip side of my card. I am not sure who I will give this Christmas card to, I guess someone who likes snowmen or pirates … but it was fun to create Smile
Stamps: Shiver Me Timbers – Darcie’s
Paper: White; Black; Silly Season DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Flip It Circle  Die; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; Foam Tape; Copics
#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Beautiful work!!!
Hugs Trish xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous fancy fold.....spooky card