Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rebus–Blog Names

Rebus Sept2012 BlogNames

Hi all,

It is time for another rebus swap to share with you all. This time round our theme is Names of Stamping Blogs. Now I have made it easy for you all for at least one of the rebus I have done here … the first one, I am sure you will be able to work out what blog that is for. As for the rest they are all on my side bar, however some are in the person’s name on my sidebar rather than the blog name.
If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go working out the solutions for my August Rebus which was “T” Words…. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.
  • Tendency
  • Thinkable
  • Tart
  • Toucan
  • Thumper
  • Tinkering
  • Thimble
  • Timberland
  • Trademark
How did you go?????????
You can find all my past rebus cards here.

No comments: