Friday, August 10, 2012

Christmas Swing Card!

CIJ Tracy wm

Hi everyone,

I couple of weeks ago a few friends that I get together with each week had a Christmas in July shoebox swap. The card above is one of the cards/projects that we created on the day. This card was designed by Tracy and is a swing or flip it card created by using a die. This is a little bit more fiddly then using the Sizzix flip it dies I have been using recently, however is great if you want to be able to use a larger image like this La La Land Crafts Sunny Christmas Marci that was used on this card.

CIJ Tracy2 wm

Here is the reverse side of my card, with a fun Christmas sentiment.

It’s good to know I have a few Christmas card ready for December.

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Gorgeous!!! Great work doll!!!

Unknown said...

How fabulous what a super swing card , great work hugs Elaine

Cindy Haffner said...

She is ADORABLE!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'll try to come back to this one...can't see the pics today...who knows what's up in blogworld