Saturday, July 28, 2012

Catch the Wave!

C4C147 Catch the Wave wm

Hi everyone,
It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Kelli Hull brings us her last challenge for the month.

Hot Summer Nights; what is your favorite thing to do on a Summer Night, must use Bling and one other embellishment

For my card this week I used MFT Stamps Pure Innocence Surf Chick, I paper pieced the girls swimsuit and also her board using designer papers. The layout of my card uses a recent Sweet Sunday sketch (SSSC161). I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX and also the Die-namics Plentiful Petals . I used a Tangerine Tango Button from Buttons Galore & More. I also added Denim Twine to the button.

I have to confess I remembered the embellishment but forgot the bling … oops!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

C4C147 Catch the Wave2 wm

Here is the inside of my card … I added a sentiment from the set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Pure Innocence Surf Chick – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Splash DP – Echo Park
Die-namics: Plentiful Petals; Fishtail Flags Stax – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Denim Twine; Tangerine Tango Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!!~

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo darn cute!!! I love it a lot!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE the paper piecing and the summer theme.....so when were you last surfing, Hoots