Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pure Innocence Surf's Up VIP Collection New Product Tour

MFT PISurferDude wm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my blog. It time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our MFT "VIP New Product Tour!" to celebrate the release of this month’s MFT VIP Kit. This month the VIP kit again features two Pure Innocence stamp sets, I am sure you are going to love them!!!!!!

Head over to Kim's blog to see the list of which Design Team members are participating in the tour.

VIP_BlogTitle

Today only VIP customers have the opportunity of purchasing the Pure Innocence Fun in the Sun VIP Collection TWO WEEKS EARLY!!!!!!!!!! There will only be 50 VIP collections available and then the set will be unavailable until the full release on July 3rd at 10:00 PM EST.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Pure Innocence Surf's Up VIP Collection $33.90

  • Pure Innocence Surf Chick stamp set
  • Pure Innocence Surfer Dude stamp set
  • Surf's Up Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Jumbo Squiggle Border Die-namics
  • Sentiment Strips Die-namics

Of course as always these two Pure Innocence stamp sets are totally adorable …. who can resist a PI stamp? Not me!!!!!!

For my card today I used the Pure Innocence Surfer Dude stamp set … isn’t he just super super cute!!!!!!! I paper pieced his surf board using designer paper. I used the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2 for the image. The sentiment uses one of the sentiment strips from the new Sentiment Strips Die-namics which comes in the VIP Collection this month….. I can see this being a very well used die-namics set in my house!

Around the centre of the card and the buttons I used Denim Twine. The layout of my card uses a recent Deconstructed sketch. The card I used for this is Heavyweight Cardstock Sour Apple and Heavyweight Cardstock Blue Raspberry … this is my favorite of all the colors!!!!!

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT PISurferDude2 wm

For the inside of my card I stamped two sentiments from the Surf's Up Sentiments mini. I have also added the Jumbo Squiggle Border along the edge of the Designer Paper.

Don’t forget to head over to Kim's blog to see the list of which Design Team members are participating in the tour.

Stamps: PI Surfer Dude; Surf’s Up Sentiment Mini – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Sour Apple; Blue Raspberry; Barefoot & Bliss DP – Bo Bunny
Die-namics: Circle Stax 1 & 2; Jumbo Squiggle Border; Sentiment Strips
Other: Black Ink; Denim Twine; Buttons; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute and the design is so fabulous.

Karen Motz said...

He's got the coolest surf board I've ever seen!!! Love it!!

Barbara said...

Too cute, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!~

Kristy Hansen said...

I love the colors of this card. Great way to showcase the image with the twine. the DP is so cute. I have not see it before, but it is perfect. ksh

wendy said...

really great card Frances

Lisa H. said...

fabulous boy card, Frances! love the twine.

Carol W. said...

Perfect card for a 'lil dude! Thank you for sharing.

Melody said...

Cute! Love the surfboard!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is Super Duper cute!!! I love it all!!!

Silli said...

smile...such a sweet card!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute! FAB mix of papers and I LOVE the twine accent!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

amazingly full of summer fun