Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

LOTV HoppyEaster wm

Hi everyone and Happy Easter too you all!

Another quick card today using a stamp I received from a friend for my birthday which was a couple of weeks ago. As this is an Easter stamp I decided I had to play with it right away hehe! The stamp is called Hoppy Easter and is from Lili of the Valley.

After stamping out the image I used the largest of the MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax to cut out my image … love these die-namics as there are soooo much you can do with them.

LOTV HoppyEaster2 wm

Here is the inside of my card. Thought this sentiment went with the rabbits in the image on the front.

Stamps: Hoppy Easter – Lili of the Valley; Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Smoochable DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Mini Tab Foursome; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE those little bunnies. Happy Happy Easter!!~

Silli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is Gorgeous!!! what a fun image!!!
Hugs, Heidi