Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Baby Gift Box

Riley GableBox wm

Hi everyone!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week the challenge hostess is Michele L.

Michele has challenged us to create a small gift box/ treat bag.

I thought it was about time I dusted off my cricut and tried the new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge I purchased a few months back. I used the cart to create the square gable box. I have to admit I much prefer using the Sizzix Eclips these days.

I decorated my box using Baby Blocks Riley, this would be perfect for a baby shower or to give a small gift for someone having a baby.

Riley GableBox2 wm 

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Michele L
  • Silke Kittmann

     

    Stamps: Baby Blocks Riley – Riley and Company
    Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP
    Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

    #aa-owl-signature

  • 6 comments:

    Cindy Haffner said...

    Oh SWEET!!~

    harun said...

    As I love babies so much, so the gifts for them should also be lovable and the idea of personalized gifts can help a lot while choosing a gift for babies is a very difficult task because they always want something special from you and if its not of their choice then it will become difficult to handle them.
    baby gifts India

    MiamiKel said...

    Darling! Is there anything you can't create, my friend?! Beautiful!

    Silli said...

    Wonderful idea Frances!

    Michele Lourenco said...

    Very cute!~

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    adorable