Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treasure Life’s Little Moments!

PWC194 LifesLittleMoments wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is use punches or die cuts on your card.

For my card today I used Paper Pretties Life’s Treasures Sophia. I decided to use my Grand Madison Window die and look out to an outdoor scene. I have also used MFT Die-namics Sunshine and a Spellbinders Label for the sentiment.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC194.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Life’s Treasures Sophia – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Orange; Gathering DP - Authentique
Other: Black Ink; Orange & Caribbean Twine; MFT Die-namics Sunshine; Grand Madison Window; Spellbinders Label Tag; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh super super SWEET, I need that window die!!~

Adly said...

Nice card! ♥ Joined the challenge, good one DT!

Check out our blog at http://adlysart.blogspot.com/

Like us on our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/adlys.arts

Adly's Art

Joanne (jojot) said...

so precious

Heather said...

I know I'm about a week late commenting, but I wanted to let you know that your card is INCREDIBLE! One of my favorites of all time! Wonderful wonderful job!