Monday, June 13, 2011

Wisdom Begins in Wonder!

Wisdom wm

Hi all,

Look no designer paper LOL! Yes it has been ages since I have created a card without designer paper, I love using it!!!!!

My card today is a collage style card! Something else I haven’t done in a long time!

The stamps used on this are by an Australian company called Stamp in Style where I have been working all weekend at a local Papercrafts show. Basically everything is stamped in black and then added brown inks using sponging blocks.

The Papercrafts show runs from Saturday til Monday afternoon, so you still have time to come visit. If you are coming I would for you to drop on by the Stamp In Style stand where I will be demoing a variety of techniques.

Stamps: All Stamps – Stamp In Style
Paper: White; Black; Mustard
Other: Black Ink; Distress Inks; Key & Keyhole Brads; Nestabilities; Black Twine; Brown Eyelets; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so striking Frances!! LOVE the fabulous collage of images!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances this turned out PERFECT!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabbo collage card, Hoots