Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Butterfly!

MFTWSC6-Butterfly-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. I always look forward to Wednesdays as it means another fun sketch to play with and this week is no exception!

For my card I used the new Inspired By Butterflies stamp set. I stamped the butterfly directly onto my designer paper and cut it out.

I stamped the sentiment onto the MFT Die-namics Framed Greeting Die and I also used the MFT Die-namics Simply Scallops Die along the bottom of my panel going across my card.

FramedGreetingsDie

Simply Scallops Die-namicsSM 

MFTWSC6-Butterfly2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamped another butterfly on the designer paper and cut it out and attached to the lower portion of my card and also used another sentiment from the set.

MFTWSCSketch6

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC6. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Inspired By Butterflies – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Curio DP – Basic Grey
Die-namics: Framed Greeting Die; Simply Scallops Die – MFT Stamps
Other: Brown Ink; Brown Brads; Pink Rhinestones; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

12 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances your card is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Melody said...

Very elegant! The butterfly is beautiful!

Arlene said...

So pretty Frances! :-)

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is stunning! I am so glad I got this set now!

Michele Boyer said...

So very pretty, Frances!

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful!!! The paper choice is perfect for the gorgeous butterflies!!

Silli said...

Fabulous Frances, love tha dp and the big butterfly!!!

Eva said...

Frances, your card is so beautiful...love the papers you used!

Jodi Collins said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Frances! LOVE the papers and that GORGEOUS butterfly!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

So pretty! I love those papers and the butterfly in the corner!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty