Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Friends

C4C71-GoodFriends-wm

Happy Saturday everyone,

Of course Saturday’s mean challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Maria Bell has given us a fun sketch to play with. I have always been an admirer of Maria’s sketches :)

For my card I pulled out a The Cat’s Pajamas image that I have had for a while now and haven’t used. I do love their images. And have you noticed I seem to be in penguin mode this week, this being the 3rd card I have made that has penguins on it hehe!

I paper pieced the couch and the mat of this image.

C4C71-GoodFriends2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I stamps the penguin image again in black onto my white card and added one of the sentiments from the set along the bottom right of my card.

C4C71 Sketch Challenge

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Good Friends – The Cat’s Pajamas
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; True Blue DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Lattice Embossing Folder; MS Linked Trim Deep Edge Punch; Orange Ribbon; Orange Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Teresa said...

totally adorable! i love penguins, too.

Vicki G said...

Wayyy cute Frances! I Love TCP too and have a bunch of stamps that I should pull out! This is a sweet sweet card!

Vicki

Silli said...

wow- zers Frances, such a funny image, love the papers too...Hugs Silke

Queen Mary said...

Those little guys are too cute!

Barbara said...

So cute, Frances! What a fab take on the sketch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkkk way to CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww that is just too cute! Love this! hugs, Angela

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is absolutely so fabulous....loving the penguins and the fab sofa

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a great image...this so much fun!!!! Love it, Frances!!!!

Anonymous said...

Frances, this is fantastic! I love the punch/die you put the ribbon thru!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Frances!!! The penguins are tooooooo stinkin' cute! Perfect card inside and out! Hugs ~S~

Lynda Benden said...

Absolutely darling Frances! I LOVE that image, too cute!

Karen Gladney said...

Georgeous card. Love the image two. That new MS punch looks awesome.