Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All Aboard!

PWC130-AllAboard-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week is the start of a brand new month, which means it is my turn to bring you another Pretties Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

For my card today I used the Engineer Cooper stamp set, this is one of my favorite Paper Pretties sets as my DH is into trains. The designer paper used here is from the Basic Grey Oliver 6” x 6” paper pad.

PWC130-AllAboard2-wm  Here is the inside of my card. I used another of the sentiments from the Engineer Cooper set. I also stamped Cooper onto my card using blue ink.

PWC130-Sketch

Want to play along with us:

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC130.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details. 

Stamps: Engineer Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Rust; Blue; Oliver DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Blue Ink; Rust Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Sewing Machine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Adorable that is my all time favorite stamp and you made him look gorgeous..

Jessica G. said...

Perfect DP combo to go with this little train fan and I really like how the sentiment is on a pennant! Awesome inside coordination, too!!

Cindy Haffner said...

PERFECT!!!!

Jana Weaver said...

adorable!! That paper is perfect with this stamp - and I LOVe this sketch!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I, too, LOVE the sketch!!

Delia said...

Love your card and thanks again for such a fabulous sketch!!