Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Thoughts …. Let’s Hop & Shop!

MFT-HappyTimes-wm

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for another "Blog Hop and Shop!".

The hop started at Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Tonight I'm featuring this month's Triple Scoop set – Happy Thoughts. The triple scoop set is one that you can't buy, you earn it for free with the purchase of 3 full sized sets (1 full size set is equal to two $9 sets). It will be available for purchase next month.

In addition to the Triple Scoop Set, you could also earn the Cherry On Top Reward. It's for the most loyal MFT fans. When you purchase 7 full-sized stamp sets ($15.95 or $17.95 price point), on top of earning the Triple Scoop set of the month, you'll also choose ANY set on the site for FREE.

For my first card I have to share with you all today I have combined the Happy Thoughts set with another of the new released sets ….. Flapper Doodles in the Kitchen. I am sure you will love the Happy Thoughts set, it is such a useful set and can be used for so many different occasions …. here I have used the sentiment Happy Times which I have stamped onto the Rounded Banner Trio Die.

Die-namicsroundedbannerSM

MFT-HappyTimes2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using yet another of the sentiments from the Happy Thoughts set.

MFT-Be-Happy-wm

For my second card I tried my hand at a CAS card using one of the FTL sketches (FTL109). I always have such a hard time doing clean & simple!

For this card I used the Be Happy sentiment from the set and also used the Flower Trio Die-namic die and the Jumbo Scallop Die-namic die.

FlowerAndLeafTrio

JumboScallop

MFT-Be-Happy2-wm And here is the inside of this card with yet another of the sentiments from the set! I am sure you will love this set too!

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the blog of our guest designer for the month Amanda Havon and see what awesome creation she has to share with you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs, you never know who may be giving away blog Candy!!

Stamps: Happy Thoughts; Flapper Doodles In The Kitchen – MFT Stamps
Paper: Cream; Brown; Pink; Green; Rust; Basic Grey DP; Kaisercraft DP
Die-namics: Rounded Banner Die; Flower Trio Die; Jumbo Scallop Die
Other: Black Ink; Green & Pink Ribbon; Buttons; Labels Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

29 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh FUN Frances!!!

Sherrie said...

Very yummy Frances! So well done and very cute!

Lisa F said...

LOVE the colors you used on both cards! SO cute!

Barbara said...

A couple of very happy cards, Frances! Love 'em!

Nicole said...

That first card is so colorful and happy! Love all the details. The second is lovely, as well.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What delightful cards Frances! Wonderful mix of colors! :D

szbacn1 said...

Wonderful cards... thanks for sharing!!!

Sarah Gough said...

These are so great! I must have that set - good excuse to shop again this month!

Amanda said...

Oh this is so fun and yummy looking! I love your happy fun colors and design for the Flappers!

And I am a sucker for fall and muted quiet colors, so I am in love with your second card too! :) Great job!

Smiles, Laurie said...

Love the blocks of paper and the scallop piece in the card.

Dawn said...

Great cards Frances!

Tinkerbeth said...

Love the color combinations for both cards!

gobeagirl said...

Wow. I love all of your cards. You sure do put alot of work into them. Thanks for sharing. I just love to see all the wonderfulness of a blog hop. Hugs, Lisa G

Vicki Davis said...

Love those flapper girls!!! You did a great job on your card. It's beautiful and definitely has the MFT look.

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the bright and happy colors on the first card and the opposite more muted ones on the second card. Beautiful!

Melody said...

Love your fun, happy cards Frances!

Kelli Hull said...

Love them all Frances, your paper choices are wonderful that Autumn-y paper is YUMMY and look at you go with all those cards...seriously, with all the creative beauties all week I would think your brain would be sucked dry... MINE sure would be!!!! :)

Thank you SO much for all you do for us to drool at.... Congrats on a Fabulous Week of Peeks Frances!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such FUN, happy cards! Love them!

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! love these flapperdoodles! and your happy card-sa-weet!

Shaz said...

Wonderful1!

Sue D said...

Great cards--love all the polka dots on the first and you made a great CAS card.

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are terrific Frances! I like your color combos that you used.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what is it they say about skinny cooks/bakers????....lol.....well, I know it won't be said for me....I don't make it in either category....cooker/baker OR skinny...

sweet card for the skinny sistahs

Megan said...

Great projects!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful cards Frances - love the colors on your flapper doodles card!!

Unknown said...

I love how colorful your first card is... and your second card is gorgeous!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Silli said...

wow- zers...so pretty Frances!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesomeness Frances!!

Angelina said...

I’m happy to have found your very excellent article! I agree with some of your readers and will eagerly look forward to your coming updates.