Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yo Ho Ho!

PP-Pirate-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back as promised with another Paper Pretties sneak peek for you all. This is another of the stamp sets that will be released by Paper Pretties this coming Friday 24th September.

What better time to preview this adorable Pirate Cooper stamp set then on Talk like a Pirate Day! Doesn’t he looking dashing!!!!!!! The ship on the left hand side of my card is actually a button I have had in my stash for some time now.

PP-Pirate2-wm

Here is the inside of my card …. I combined two of the sentiments included in the set to create my greeting.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Friday 5AM EST 24th September, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Friday 24th September.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
Stamps: Pirate Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Black; Red; Wander DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Long Rectangle Nestabilities; Oval Nestabilities; MS Optic Dot Border Punch; Black Brads; Word Window Punch; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Ship Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cooper is FABULOUS!!

Delia said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and what an adorable image!! I love Cooper!!

Silli said...

hehe, what a funny image, love the border punch...HUGS

Renee said...

This is so so cute....love the pirate!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun...love that ship detail

Sheri Gilson said...

What a fun boy card!!

Silke Ledlow said...

You are one busy stamper Frances...I can't keep up...LOL!!! Love all your newest creation!!! Mighty cool and beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable Frances..as always! Love that pirate ship adornment - perfect!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Frances!!