Sunday, September 19, 2010

It’s Yarr Birthday!

Pirate-Ship-wm

Hi everyone and happy Sunday.

tlapdbanner2

As you can see by the little banner above, today is Talk Like a Pirate Day! I had such fun creating my pirate card for the CCEE Stampers challenge on Thursday that I decided to create another one. I had forgotten I even had this stamp until I went looking through all my pirate themed stamps … it is good that it has finally seen ink :)

I used two colors of divine twine (red & black) to create the Sailor’s Knot that I attached to the left side of my card. You can find directions on how to tie this knot here.

I will be back later today with another Pirate card to share with you all … the start of the Paper Pretties sneak peeks. See you then!

Stamps: Pirate Ship – Whipper Snapper
Paper: White; Black; Red; DP – EK Success
Other: Black Ink; Red & Black Divine Twine; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Carole said...

Cute Boy card. Nicely done and colors used look great. Thanks for sharing. All your cards you share are soo nice...

Cindy Haffner said...

You are having FUN Frances.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fun, fun, fun......goud werk, matie

Silli said...

Sooo cool...

Renee said...

Another awesome card!....love the ship and the colors!

Jana Weaver said...

Very cool stamp - would go perfect with pirate cooper!