Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rebus – Songs of the 40’s!

Rebus-July2010-Songs40's

Hi everyone,

I have another rebus card to share with you today. This time round the theme is “Songs from the 40’s”.

f you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go working out the solutions for last month’s “K” Words Rebus …. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • Khaki
  • Kangaroo
  • Keepsake
  • Kidney
  • Kneehigh
  • Kennel
  • Keel
  • Kippers

How did you go?????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

4 comments:

Heather said...

These were so so fun! Thanks for making me exercise my brain! I think I have them all figured out.

Heather said...

Oh I just read that you should post your answers here too. Here are what I think they are:

When you wish upon a star
You are my sunshine
This land is my land
Swinging on a star.

g said...

when 'ewe' wish upon a star
'ewe' are my sunshine ;)
this land is your land, this land is my land? (not sure of song title!)
swingin' on a star!!

too fun!! thanks!

Christyne said...

These were SO fun!!!! I'm going to feature you on a Fabulous Friday Finds on my blog!