Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have An Utterly Beautiful Day!

Alota-Utterly-wm

Hi All!

Before I get onto today’s card, I wanted to let you know about something else more important.

A few week’s ago Michelle Oatman (who used to be a member of the Alota Rubber Stamps Design Team) had a terrible accident while taking care of her donkeys on her farm. This accident has resulted in her losing an eye. Michelle has more info on this on her blog. When Helene the owner of Alota Rubber stamps heard about this she wanted to do something to help so got one of our artists to design a stamp which depicts Michelle and one of her donkeys.

DonkeyMichelle

If you would like to help Michelle you can do so by donating $5 over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog.

Now it is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog.

This week it is my turn to host the challenge, it seems more often then not these days when I create a card I decorate the inside of my card to match the front of my card. So the challenge this week is an Inside and Out Challenge you need to decorate the inside of your card as well as the outside!

For my card I decided to use one of the cute cows from Alota’s Molly Moo Cows Set. This set comes unmounted and contains 8 cute cow images and 3 fun cow related sentiments. The “Moo” Sentiment that I included on the front of my card is part of one of the sentiments.

The layout used here is a recent Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (Mojo 144).

Alota-Utterly2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used one of the sentiments included in the set. The layout is similar to that on the front.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th July to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Stamps: Molly Moo UM Set – Alota Rubber Stamps

Paper: White; Brown; Yellow; DP

Other: Black Ink; MS Daisy Border Punch; Button; Ribbon; Curly Label Punch; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Silli said...

Hehe, whta a cute image...love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such warm and deeelish colors...and a sweetie of an image