Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun In The Sun!

MFTBeach-wm

Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!

Wednesday’s mean it is time for  MFT Stamps Wednesday Stamp club over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

This week the challenge is Felt, Cork and Fabric - use felt, cork or fabric, or even all three. I decided to split the difference and use two of these items on my card … the felt I used for the clouds and the cork of course is for my sand and the sandcastles, both these items are available from the MFT Stamps store.

I used four of MFT Stamps Die-namics to create my card these include: 

  • Cloud Trio Die
  • Scalloped Scallop Die
  • Sunshine Die
  • Ric Rac Die

I used MFT’s Pure Innocence - Beach Bum stamp set to create my card. I paper pieced the girls togs using designer paper.

MFTBeach2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment from the PI – Beach Bum stamp set and also the Die-namics Ric Rac Die.

Stamps: PI – Beach Bum – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Orange; DP
Other: Black Ink; Cork Sheets; Felt; Die-namics Sunshine; Die-namics Cloud Trio; Die-namics Ric Rac Die; Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die; My Favorite Felt - Necessary Neutrals; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Silli said...

wow, wow, wow Frances...your card is cute!!! Love the clouds, love the "sand"...love the funny girl..., the sun...and..and...and!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Frances this is adroable!!! I LOVE the cork you used for the sand!! SO sweet!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG this is toooooo stinkin' cute Frances!!! I love this...the cork beach is awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely adorable beach scene...wish I was there playing in the sand

Jessie/knightrone said...

accccckkkk!! Too cute!!