Friday, May 28, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To You!

MFT-Unbirthday-wm

Hi all,

Today starts the beginning of the MFTeasers of the new stamps and products that are to be released by MFT Stamps next Wednesday 2nd June.

The MFT Stamps Design Team are sharing with you all today the new Die-namic Dies that are to be released.

dienamicslogoSMALL_thumb

MFT-Unbirthday2-wm

Unfortunately being that my dies have a little longer to travel then most of the Design Team I haven’t been able to use the new ones on my card today, however I did use two from last months release which are MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio Die & MFT Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die. I used My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials felt pack to die cut both the grass area and the clouds to create my scene.

I have wanted to create an circle easel card for sometime now and finally got around to making one. These are so much fun to make, the stamp set used here is from the new Costumes of Wonderland stamp set that was released a couple of weeks ago.

MFT-Unbirthday3-wm

Here is a close up for the outside of my card. I used the green felt from the My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials to create the grass. I first cut the size I wanted using my circle nestabilities and then die cut the top of the piece I cut with the Scalloped Scallop die.

The clouds were cut using the white felt which is also included in the My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials pack.

MFT-Unbirthday4-wm

Here is a better view of what the inside of my card looks like. This sentiment is perfect for all sorts of occasions!

So are you ready to see which dies are being released on Wednesday ….. I know I am excited with them all!

DieNamicsReCreationsGrosgrain Die-namics Ribbon RE:Creations Grosgrain Texture Board

Our revolutionary Ribbon RE:Creations Grosgrain Texture Board is designed to exactly mimic grosgrain ribbon. When used after cutting a Jumbo Ric Rac Shape, your paper project will look as if you’ve adorned it with expensive jumbo ric rac! The effect is subtle, but feels and looks just like fabric ribbon!

DieNamicsRicrac Die-namics Jumbo Ric Rac

Jumbo Ric Rac is 6" long and 1 ½" wide and is the first 1 ½" ric rac die on the market.

DieNamicsSunshine Die-namics Sunshine

Sunshine is a two piece die, with an outer sunray die (2") and an inner circle (.875") for layering if desired.

DieNamicsFreshCutGrass Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass

Fresh Cut Grass measures 6" long and ¾" high at the tallest grass blade. There are several small poke holes on the bottom of the die which is designed to allow for easy removal of paper once it’s cut. You simply poke the hole with a toothpick, and your paper magically pops out. I would hesitate to use a pin as it might pierce through the paper.

If you would like to see what the other Design Team members have created then hop on over to Kim’s (MFT Lady) blog to see the list of which design team members will be featuring a card/project on their blog today. Kim will have the list posted to her blog at 11am EST. Also check out the Die-namic Gallery over on SCS throughout the week for more inspiration.

I will be back tomorrow with another MFTeaser for you all!

 

Stamps: Costumes of Wonderland – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Yellow; Peachy Keen DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die; MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio Die; My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

24 comments:

Silli said...

Such a beautiful card, love the clouds...Love the new dies...;-) HUGS

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this card, Frances! The scalloped grass is fantastic!

Jessica Diedrich said...

FRANCES! This is TOO ADORABLE!!! Congrats on your new grandson, too-how adorable and exciting!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances! Love that you made a scalloped easel card! How clever! And I love that felt "grass"!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Frances! So full of interesting details!

Cassie_lu said...

loving those felt clouds. great job on the card.

Cassie_lu said...

loving those felt clouds. great job on the card.

Cassie_lu said...

loving those felt clouds. great job on the card.

Cassie_lu said...

loving those felt clouds. great job on the card.

Melody said...

So sweet! Love the round shape and the spring colors!

Megan said...

What a fun circle card!

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, Frances! This is adorable! I've never seen a round easel card! And I love what you've done with that scalloped die! VERY creative!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!

Kathy H said...

Adorable... congrats on the new grandchild!!!

Cassie_lu said...

loving those felt clouds. great job on the card.

Kerry Johnson said...

Fabulous! The circle easel card is brilliant and I love the felt!

Lisa H. said...

wooohoooo! this is sooo beautiful!

Sherrie said...

I love your creative take on rolling hills with the felt Frances...very cute!

g said...

wow this is so pretty & so cool! awesome die cuts & love the round shape!

Julie said...

Loving the scalloped grass Frances! Super sweet card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this round easel card...cool

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute, I love it!!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this Frances!! :)

Lynne Phelps said...

I am CRAZY about Alice and I love your round easel card! The round shape seems very suitable for a girl who fell down a rabbit hole! The felt adds so much, it's wonderful!