Monday, May 10, 2010

Just For Mother’s Day!

Waltz-Mums-Day-wm

Hi all,

My card today is for a recent sketch challenge held by Waltzing Mouse Stamps …. I thought it was a fun sketch and seeing I had purchased a few stamps from there I decided what better excuse to use them then this hehe! I love that some of their stamps work with the nestabilities dies.

Challenge-sketch

Stamps: Vintage Circles, Small – Waltzing Mouse Stamps; Sentiment – Print Blocks
Paper: White; Red; Brown; DP
Other: Red Ink; Brown Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Scallop Circle Punch; Buttons; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Frances, love that flower!

Kerrie said...

Very elegant, love how you have created the flower

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is very pretty, Frances! Beautiful flower!

Joanne (jojot) said...

My WM stamps haven't made it here yet...can't wait....your card is sweet

Silli said...

This is very pretty Frances!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Frances, love that flower! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex