Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grandpa Rocks!

TGF-Grandpa-Rocks-wm

Hi all,

I just couldn’t resist buying Grandparents set recently from The Greeting Farm seeing that is what my DH and I are about to become. And of course I had to play with one of the stamps from the set.

I used the sketch from Eat, Sleep, Stamp (ESS82) for the layout of my card.

I think Grandpa rocks!!!!!!!!

Stamps: Grandparents Set – The Greeting Farm
Paper: White; Brown; Orange; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MS Layered Arches Border Punch; Long Oval Nestabilities; Brown Brads; Word Window Punch; Modern Label Tag Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee Grandpa does ROCK!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

He does Rock! What a cute image! I love you papers and border punch. Very nice!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab, Hoots...so when is the expected big day.....soon????

Silli said...

Heee, such a funny image...;-) Love it!

Jana Weaver said...

this is toooooo cute - love the layout, but the image is adorable!! Looks just like dh, right??? ;-)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Gorgeous colours and layers... the image is super cute!!