Friday, May 14, 2010

Cute As A Bug!

Alota-Cute-Bug-wm

 

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 1 of the sneak peeks for the new stamps to be released by Alota Rubber Stamps this Monday 17th May.

Today I am playing around with “Irene B. Dress Up Bug” … isn’t it just as cute as a bug can be hehe!

As these bugs are ladybugs it gave me a good opportunity to also get to play with my ladybug designer paper I found a while back and also my MS Ladybug border punch.

Alota-CuteBug2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I decided to leave it blank for now so I can just stamp something when I know what I am going to use this particular card for … birthday or something else.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team’s blogs to see what they have created using the new stamps. I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps: Irene B. Dress Up Bug; Dress Up Words – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; DP
Other: Black Ink; MS Ladybird Border Punch; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Black Candy Dots; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, love that punch!!!

Helene said...

Your card is "Cute As A Bug" the punch goes so well with the Alota Bugs.

Anonymous said...

Really cute card!!

Diane said...

Oh super cute card! Love the lady bug punch!

Silli said...

Frances, your card is so cute, love your coloring...and the cute punch!

g said...

adorable & just when i thought i couldn't possibly add another thing to my punch wish list LOL!