Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hippity Hoppity!

PWC94-Hippity-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. If you didn't hop onto my blog via Christi Thorsen's blog then you might want to hop back over to the very start of the blog hop which is at Christie Ortman's blog.

This week the challenge is hosted by Christie Ortman. Christie’s challenge is an Inspiration challenge using the photo below. When I looked at the pic, the first thing that I got from it was the layout and also the patterns of the papers which I tried to follow on my card.

This week the Design Team are using “Hippity Hoppity”  and “Bunny Slippers” which are both the stamp sets that are on special this week … 20% off!

I used Paper Pretties “Hippity Hoppity” stamp set for my card.

3_a95deef2d61a12b6ec70bfa58d8f3004

Want to play along with us
How to Enter: Create a card/project using the challenge above and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload your project to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC94.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Now to continue on the hop you need to head on over to Heather Lee-Reppen’s blog to see what she has created for this week’s challenge.

 

Stamps: Hippity Hoppity – Paper Pretties
Paper: Cream; Blue; DP
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Button; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very soft and pretty Frances.

Betty J Schaub said...

hahaha love it. I used sing this song every Easter when I was a child. Love your colors and the sweet image!

Anonymous said...

such nice image
Elma

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Hey Frances this is so cute!! So funny our layouts are soooo similar! Great thinking! ;)

Kristy said...

Cute and I love the ribbon.

Jana Weaver said...

adorable Frances...right on with the inspiration piece!!

Christie Ortman said...

This is absolutely stunning Frances! I love it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I can truly see the inspiration piece in your cute card

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is very pretty, Frances! I love how soft and sweet the colors are together.

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Love the papers you used!

Jackie said...

This is just so pretty! I just love this card, and the background looks stunning! Way to use the photo inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh Frances, yours is so wicked, love that dp you used, it matches so well!