Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bunny Babies x 4!

CCEE-Alota-Inspiration-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Thursday which means it is time for another challenge with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month means we have a brand new hostess for our challenges, which is Tosh Leyendekker.

For our challenge today Tosh has given us an Inspiration challenge, not my favorite type of challenge but I won’t complain too much hehe. It is probably pay back for that monkey card I made her create last year *wink*.

What I saw when I looked at the picture of the food which is below, was 4 separate sections (plates) sitting on a larger layer (plate) …. so I turned my inspiration into a sketch … my favorite type of challenge hehe!

I am just loving these Alota Bunny Babies so decided to use those to create my card and seeing there were girl and boy bunny babies went with a pink and blue color theme.

4th Marcha We would all love to see what you create using this picture as your Inspiration.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Bunny Babies – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Blue
Other: Black Ink; Flower Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love those bunnies and the beautiful coloring on them.

Anonymous said...

wonderful sweet card
Elma

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What adorable bunny babies!! Love the pink and blue. Gee, aren't you real close to becomin' a grandma yourself?

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh they are the cutest!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute, Frances!!

Imke said...

I like the soft colors and your coloring of the bunny baby is great !

Joanne (jojot) said...

too dang cute for words

jjcreations said...

Incredibly cute card - I love how they each have the egg in a different place.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How sweet is this card Hoots!! So sorry it's not your favorite type of challenge. *grin*...yeah right. Streeeeeeeeeetch!! LOL Love your 4 panels!!

Helene said...

I love your bunny card it's absolutely adorable. So sweet!